Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Power Conditioners Necessary?

There is a difference between cheap, and defective.

Yes I do know that but to have all defective cable? I did have a box full
of rca cable and they all pick-up that indian radio station. Probably the
monster and the "High End" ratshack cable have better shielding because as
soon as I change to these cable the radio was finally gone. Also it was
not cause by my amp because it make that noise on both my Technics and my
Denon amps. What I find out was that el-cheapo cable have 1 conductor and
1 shield while the monster and the RatShack cable both have 2 conductor
and 1 shield.

Jocelyn

There's also a difference between good quality and snake oil. A well made
$10 cable may work better than a $1 cable, but it's unlikely that a $500
cable will work any better than a $10 cable.