Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union workers make more money $

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner
wrote on Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:24:29
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 01:13:01 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Millwright Ron wrote:

I love little boys

It's OK Ron, we all know that you're a pedophile. Sooner or later,
the police will arrest you but it's ok, because they're union cops.
Remember that as they beat the crap out of you, that they're union, too.

There is something to be said for beating someone on hourly rates,
rather than at piece work rates.

pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed