Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Metal protection question (truck bed liner)

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 00:04:18 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 17:23:16 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 04:10:07 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
I have had a drop-in liner in my old F-150 for a dozen years and loved
it. Now I need to protect my new Tundra bed.

Has anyone here used Herculiner? It's a $100 roll-on kit of
polyurethane and rubber granules for texture. Sounds good.

I'm not willing to pay $300 for a fancy liner or expensive spray-in by
a professional. What other options does a cheapa&H&H&H&H&H&Hfrugal
guy like me have?

Roll on a coat of Prussian Blue. That way you'll never put anything in there,
so it will stay perfect! You could lend the truck to pesky friends and
relatives...they'll never ask again.

Gonna loan me a barrel? Thanks, buddy.

You could probably get by with a five gallon bucket...

I don't know. It just doesn't go very far, does it?

Not at first...

Prussian Blue..the gift that keeps on giving....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner