Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Thinking of using Benjamin Moore, but...

Just go to Sherwin Williams and be done with it already......
wrote in message
On Mar 15, 2:33 pm, dpb wrote:
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Just went to another Ace Hardware store, listed on the BM Website as
carrying BM paints. "Some Ace Hardware stores carry Benjamin Moore, but
we don't. We carry only Ace brand."

Check local yellow pages under "Paint Retail" -- listings in any decent
size place will include the major manufacturers in subsection listings.

--

You can buy Benjamin Moore online with www.myperfectcolor.com they
can make any color in the spectrum in a mini-can. They ship you the

Depending on wherE you are in the country you may not have access to
the new Aura paint by Benjamin Moore and they have that also. I was
so frustrated prior to this site because I would go to this paint
store about 20 minutes drive from my home and I wanted to test all
these colors and they only 2 out of 12 in a TINY 2OZ jar. Apparently
benjamin moore does not have testers for more then 400 of there 4,000
colors. Also that jar was tiny I couldnt even fit a brush in the
jar. The Mini-Can was perfect I was able to do a large sample on my
wall. the colors I chose are

LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, OFFICE = THE POTTERY COLORS OF FALL
2007 *SEE LINK
http://www.myperfectcolor.com/Benjam...mbo_pbf07w.htm