Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
F. George McDuffee F. George McDuffee is offline

Default reducing the cost of labor

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:55:51 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I've done work for Pfizer, sanofi-aventis, Bayer, Merck, and a half-dozen
others. Since I was editing the research studies (and writing some of the
conclusions and physician-education materials), I'm familiar with the
research itself.

--
Ed Huntress

=============
see this one yet?

The European commission has mounted dawn raids on pharmaceutical
companies across Europe as part of an investigation into possible
anti-competitive behaviour that could be preventing new drugs and
cheaper generic alternatives from entering the market.

The raids, staged on Tuesday at the offices of companies
including GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer
and Merck, as well as generic firms such as Teva, are part of
increasing scrutiny of an industry worth €200bn (£150bn) a year
in the EU alone. They were dovetailed with, among others, the
British, French and German competition authorities. The EU is
also working with its US counterpart, the federal trade
commission, and the Swiss.
snip
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2...hklinebusiness
Unka' George [George McDuffee]