Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default O.T. - Anti Google Groups & aioe Sig Line

Michael A Terrell has added to his messages:

***************
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

So, I checked out the referenced site, and could find nothing there about
aioe.org. It is an interesting site, though.

I admit that Google Groups sucks big time (though it's occasionally convenient
for some), but what's with the anti-aioe rant? I used their (free) service for a
while, and found it to be well worth the price. No major problems, except for
too-frequent server outages and too short a retention time for messages.

OK, I'm curious. What did I miss?

Joe