Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman Bruce L. Bergman is offline

Default Clarke 130EN

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Gunner Asch quickly quoth:
On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:
Gunner wrote:

Of course. Im making a life sized bust of Abe Lincoln out of pennies.
Appropriate, no?

Gunner? How could you zinc so low?

I thought it made cents. Shrug

In pennyance, say 10 Hail Marys and do 20 rosary whatchamathingers.

I wonder if they will send the coppers after me for defacing coins?

Are you trying to reenact the 'copper clapper caper'?

Can't - his name's neither Carl nor Clara.

-- Bruce --