Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default reducing the cost of labor

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:55:51 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I've done work for Pfizer, sanofi-aventis, Bayer, Merck, and a half-dozen
others. Since I was editing the research studies (and writing some of the
conclusions and physician-education materials), I'm familiar with the
research itself.

--
Ed Huntress

=============
If you have high speed internet watch
http://media.goleft.tv/medias/rofpod...gs_256_new.wmv

Ha-ha! It looks like the Pap Attack has taken a few pages from Coulter and
Limbaugh. As I was listening to that I was thinking about a 74-year-old guy
down in Atlanta, I think, who designed, built, and raced his own Formula
Ford back when I was active in SCCA. I heard he wasn't bad, at that.

The age thing is mostly a bunch of hooey, as far as McCain's mental state is
concerned. People as active and as challenged as he's been don't lose much,
if any mental acuity until quite late in their lives.

If you sit around or just play golf, it's another story.

--
Ed Huntress