Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Sam Goldwasser Sam Goldwasser is offline

Default Power Conditioners Necessary?

"James Sweet" writes:

Understand that, Mr. Sweet.

Had a friend who was a McIntosh dealer in Boston. Bought a bunch of
equipment from him over the years. When he started carrying the esoteric
cables, I asked him if he thought they would really benefit a system. His
answer? "Well, they make a lot of money for me!"

There was an article I saw linked on engadget.com the other day. Someone did
a double blind test with monster cables vs. wire coat hangers with
connectors soldered to the ends. The audiophools they had listening couldn't
tell the difference. What a joke.

HeHeHeHe... Didn't even go for the zip cord!

http://tinyurl.com/2jdyu6