Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default Wal Mart Now Carrying Digital TV Converters.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Esther & Fester Bestertester wrote:
URL of the referenced article please.

https://www.dtv2009.gov/VendorSearch.aspx is supposed to show you any
retailer who has them in stock. Best Buy and Radio Shack also claim to
have them in some stores, but none in my area. You can search up to 50
miles from your zip code or city. The fact that a retailer has them in
the first couple stores doesn't mean anything, if they aren't at your
local store.

I saw them in my local Wally World, and I live in the hinterlands of
rural MO!

And you think that means they are in stock in every store?

Nope. Just saying there out here in "Nowheresville", at MY local store!
It ain't the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

--
Thieves get rich and saints get shot, and God don't answer prayers a lot.