Tim

Default ESWA Ceiling heating - fixing damaged plasterboard?

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:19:02 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote:

Personally I'm not a big fan of ceiling heating, but I have a duty to
fix the ceiling to the original standard at this stage in the sale.

Can't you get your insurance company to fix it?

Christian.

Hi Christian

I can get them to pay, but I must arrange things (at least if I want the
job done quickly and to the buyer's satisfaction - that being paramount -
I don't want the contract exchange delayed).

To be honest, the buildings insurance excess is 250GPB and the job will probably be
less than that, in which case the bill goes to the chap upstairs who has
already agreed to cover my losses.

Cheers

Timbo