Posted to misc.kids,alt.music.monkees,alt.home.repair,misc.survivalism
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default WTC Towers: The Case For Controlled Demolition

wrote:
On Mar 14, 6:44 pm, Dave Grayvis wrote:
wrote:
there are at least 3 people on record as having heard an explosion
in the basement just prior to the plane hitting....

If it's on the record, what are their names?

I purposely didnt list the cite to the story.

Yes, we noticed. Duh.

I got exactly the reactions I expected.

You mean the reactions of normal people who find such k00k claims
unbelievable? None of which explains why, if such information is real, you
would fail to provide the cite.

There were actually at least 14 other people,
according to this source. I have seen the names of at least 3.

What source. Unless you provide it your claim is just so much fairy dust.

I dont subscribe to the conspiracy theories which surround 9/11. i
think however if one were to look at bits and pieces of the actual
physical evidence, it becomes harder and harder to believe official
accounts.

Bwahahahaha.... you don't believe in conspiracy theories 9/11, but there
are all of these bits and pieces which .......

In 1964 the government released a report stating jfk was killed by a
lone assasanation. In 1978 the hsca stated kennedy was probably
killed by a conspiracy. govenment reports are wrong. In 15 years,
will a second committee be called to study 9/11 and will their
findings be indentical to the first report or not. Only time will
tell.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3259

Nice try, k00k.