Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom[_14_] Tom[_14_] is offline

Default Radial arm saw table clamp

Barry, I don't know if you're interested, but I have a set of table clamps
from a Craftsman RAS that became surplus after I received the update kit
from Emerson. They're yours if you want them. Contact me at
tkt62athotmaildotcom.

Tom

"Barry Keane" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for all the feedback, folks. I really appreciate it!
Looks like a C clamp is the way to go. I just couldn't see spending $30
plus shipping when I knew something much more economical would work just
as well.

Thanks again,
-Barry

I've seen (and plan to use on my son's saw) a simple C clamp with one
end cut off then bolted to the steel undercarriage. Rod

Same here. I bought two cheap "C" clamps, cut off the screw part of the
body and welded it onto a 3/8ths bolt.
Greg