Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
W. Kirk Crawford[_2_] W. Kirk Crawford[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for, Cast Iron Hack-Saw Cut-Off Kit.

Bob,

I need more information that 1940 Craftsman and you just want to get rid of it.

W. Kirk Crawford
Tularosa, New Mexico

"Bob in Phx" wrote in message ...
I have a craftsman 1940's that I need to get rid of ... if your
interested...

bob in phx
"W. Kirk Crawford" wrote in message
Greetings,

I remember, 45 years ago, in my high school machine shop, they offered
cast iron kits. Some were a drill press or a hacksaw blade cut-off saw.
There may have been others, but I am looking the the hacksaw blade cut-off
kit.

Do any of you know where to get one? I have searched the internet, but
can't find every hole out there.

W. Kirk Crawford
Tularosa, New Mexico