Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Optimum boiler temp and hot water temp

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:58:07 GMT someone who may be "Steve S
\(another one\)" wrote this:-

Hmm. Could the tank in the loft not be a potential further source of
contamination? It's not accessible to anything larger than an insect, but...

It shouldn't be accessible to an insect, as insect screens should be
fitted to it.

I'm just trying to anticipate my wife's arguments here, and she's somewhat
paranoid about germs.

Germs have always existed and always will. Your wife breathes them
in all the time.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh