Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Alternatives to ceramic wall tiles

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:26:25 -0600, "John61"
wrote:

Just got new cabinets for my kitchen. I want to get tiles around on walls,
but don't like ceramic tiles. Houses in the area have notorious foundation
problem due to bad soil type. Cracks on ceramic are hard to repair.

Are there any products that can be used on walls as alternatives. There are
so many options for flooring. How about products on kitchen walls?

Thanks.

John

Kitchen paint works for me. Easy to clean, lots of colors, easy to
change.