Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Alternatives to ceramic wall tiles

John61 wrote:
Just got new cabinets for my kitchen. I want to get tiles around on
walls, but don't like ceramic tiles. Houses in the area have
notorious foundation problem due to bad soil type. Cracks on
ceramic are hard to repair.

I kinda doubt you'd get settlement cracks in the drywall where you'd
be putting tiles sround the cabinets.

Are there any products that can be used on walls as alternatives.
There are so many options for flooring. How about products on
kitchen walls?

Anything you can put on a floor you can put on the wall. Maybe a nice
berber? Or paint...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...