Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Clive is offline

Default Self assembly wardrobes - advice needed

Hi

I need to replace the existing built-in wardrobes with new floor-to-
ceiling jobbies that will be somewhat narrower than the existing
wardrobes.

I want the options in the new wardrobes to be "flexible" e.g. shoe
rack at base, dual height rails on one side, a mixture of simple
shelves and drawers on the other side,etc. with floor to ceiling doors
(2.6 m)

I want something that is self-assembly as my wood-working skills
are limited.

Any of the DIY sheds or Ikea have self-assembly but I don't want to
spend days hiking round to discover what's on offer isn't "Modular"
enough for my needs or can't fit the narrow space I have (two spaces
90cm wide).

Who stocks and sells such things?

Thanks

Clive