Doug Miller

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

In article , "Leon" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message news:vljPa.7490
But I thought you were concerned for your safety, Leon. If you're really

as
concerned as you claim to be, sell your current saw and buy a $aw$top
immediately.

I am concerned about safety.

Concerned enough to buy one? Obviously not.

If the government mandates a safety device of this kind, I will not have

worry about IF the product will be available when and if I do purchase
another saw. If the government does not mandate this then I very well

may
miss out on the opportunity along with most every one else.

If you buy it now, you won't have to worry about future availability,

either.

But then I would be doing what you want me to do Doug and I want the choice
of when I will buy it. I don't want anyone telling me when to buy anything.
Wow that sounded kinda like something you would say.

Very revealing.

You object to doing what I want you to do, but you have no hesitation in
asking the government to compel me to do what you want me to do.

You want to retain the choice of when to buy a $aw$top. But you don't want
other people to be allowed the same choice you want for yourself.

You're a hypocrite.

--
Regards,