Chris Johnson

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

Doug Winterburn wrote:

Don't really know, but I'd be much more inclined to buy the thing if one
of the $aw$top weenies would demonstrate the effecctiveness with their own
weenie rather than an Oscar-Mayer. I also keep wondering what's next -
circular saws, bandsaws, recprocating saws, radial arm saws, CMS/SCMS? Also wonder about dado
stacks, molding heads, sanding discs, etc.?

-Doug

If these government jackasses are allowed to do as they please,
eventually everything that is not mandatory will be forbidden.

This "nanny state" bull**** has GOT to come to a screeching halt.

CJ