Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17007 Ignoramus17007 is offline

Default Metal protection question (truck bed liner)

On 2008-03-14, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
I have had a drop-in liner in my old F-150 for a dozen years and loved
it. Now I need to protect my new Tundra bed.

Has anyone here used Herculiner? It's a $100 roll-on kit of
polyurethane and rubber granules for texture. Sounds good.

I'm not willing to pay $300 for a fancy liner or expensive spray-in by
a professional. What other options does a cheapa&H&H&H&H&H&Hfrugal
guy like me have?

The $400 that I spent was a great investment. The pro coating is much
thicker than herculiner. It stands up to any abuse. Pays for itself
rapidly if you carry heavy metal objects that are pushed nito your
truck with forklifts.