Doug Winterburn

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:05:25 +0000, timonjkl wrote:

I would love to have something like this on my saw but I want to pick it
out of a group of choices.

In my thinking if this passes their will only be one saw made by many
companys or no saws made by anyone because their is not any way to change
them and still be compliant ?

I have not seen one of these does it work that well? during cut after cut
and reaching in does it make a diferance?

Don't really know, but I'd be much more inclined to buy the thing if one
of the $aw$top weenies would demonstrate the effecctiveness with their own
weenie rather than an Oscar-Mayer. I also keep wondering what's next -
circular saws, bandsaws, recprocating saws, radial arm saws, CMS/SCMS? Also wonder about dado
stacks, molding heads, sanding discs, etc.?

-Doug