JackD

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

Now, I can assure you I have absolutely no financial interest in SawStop
unless my mutual funds portfolio include SawStop. To tell you the truth
there are hundreds of companies that my mutual funds invest in and I could
not name one company off the top of my head.
As far as being a troll, No, not a troll, I have been a very active
participant in this news group since early 1999 maybe 2000 IIRC. I doubt
any one would consider me a troll. That said, the poster of this SawStop
thread posted this thread under another thread started by Jim Mc. If

there
is a troll, it would be Gary Milliorn. He is the one that has dropped

this
piece of bait that started this OT conversation under another thread and

has
yet to mention a peep since his original post as far as I can see.

(you have claimed both) and with
both of those activities you are still too broke to buy this thing and

are
wishing for government regulation so that economy of scale will bring

the
price to the point where you can afford it.

Well certainly not broke and certainly not rich but very comfortably

retired
at 48. I can certainly afford the SawStop brand saw now but like I have

run
businesses and run my business now I choose not to buy a whole new saw now
when my current saw is 3 years old. When I do replace my saw I will go

for
stop system similar to the one we are talking about. I did not retire at

40
by spending frivolously.

OK, I understand that. I hope you will accept my apologies for calling you a
troll.

-Jack