Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
LafayetteJack LafayetteJack is offline

Default Lurker comes out

First, thanks for all the kind words. I did resize the files but I guess I
didn't do it enough...or correctly. Next time I will make sure they are
smaller.

LafayetteJack

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
LafayetteJack wrote:
I am fairly new to woodworking. I have been reading this newsgroup for
some
time now but this is my first post. I finally finished my first project
that
I didn't make out of 1 bys or Plywood. It is made of Maple and Walnut.

Got the idea from Woodsmith magazine.

My only suggestion has to do with the posting of your photo... not with
the quality of your work, which appears excellent. Try to post a smaller
jpg. If you use Windows Explorer, you can right click on the photo name
and it will offer you the option of resizing the picture. At 1280 X1024,
I had to scroll across a 19" screen to see the whole thing. Of course, I
could always save the photo and then double click it and see it in its
entirety... but I won't.

I leave it to you instead. Sorry.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN