Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default holy freaking spam

It's been a while since I used OE, but it always did have filtering. IIRC,
it was in the 'tools' section, but might have been 'message'.

I'll look around, it's been a while since I've tried.

Your better off to get away from M$ whenever you can, anyway.

Why? I like Outlook, I've tried every free program I've found and so far
none of them fit me quite as well. I'm no fanboy, but I don't subscribe to
the "everything MS is evil" mentality. I worked there for years, it was
enjoyable, I know enough people that I can get their products at company
store prices which makes it very competetive. Whoever is on top will be
widely hated, I can see it coming to Google already.