Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Hard time obtaining a Solidworks Trial Demo CD

"Abrasha" wrote in message
. ..
John2005 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

details snipped

Has anyone else run into this type of problem before ? I would
appreciate any advice or recommendations for another reseller. You can
reach me via this forum or at the yahoo email given in this forum.

Thanks for your help.
John

For what it's worth, some years ago I was evaluating terminal emulator
software for a fairly large purchase - (ok, many years ago) - I called all
the relevant vendors and asked for trial copies - all but one said no
problem, the other said "buy it" - I said "I am evaluating these for a
purchase of XXX quantity - you can be in the evaluation if you send me a
copy, or I can proceed without you, it's your choice" - I got my copy. And
they were the most expensive program. And the program was just plain
awuful. One of the cheaper ones was what I selected and we bought a goodly
bunch of them.

why am I telling you this? the "if you want me to evaluate it, you have to
give it to me to try out" seems to work pretty darned well