Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default Clarke 130EN

a consideration - some years ago I bought a "made in italy" MIG welder for
$100 or so (it was a few years ago) - it worked OK new, but the feed pinch
roller mechansim was mostly plastic and after a while it wouldn't feed any
more and it jammed continually - so I gave up and sold it - felt "good
riddance" - so beware of plastic parts in the wire path of a welder

" So: If you're looking for a light-duty welder for reasonably thin
metal, this one seems really good for its price. If you're going to
be doing heavy-duty structural welding, that's just not what it's
intended for and you'll be miserable.