edfan

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

I think LEON thinks if he stays REALLY close to the operators of
SawStop by carrying their water here, they might give him one for
free.

Except his very loudness in here makes it MORE difficult for that to
happen - cuz it'd look too much like what it is: a reward for carrying
their dirty water.

Leon needs to figure out where he can earn enough money to have his
lips surgically removed from SawStop's ASS.

"Leon" wrote in message gy.com...
"Mike in Mystic" wrote in message
igy.com...
I think we should all send email to the SawStop company telling them that
they can take their invention and shove up their a$$es.

It's a good invention, for those that WANT it. To try and force it on
consumers via regulation is just removing more of our rights. We should
have the right to choose whether or not we want this and not be forced to
use it.

You do have the right to buy it or not. My mother probably will not buy one
nor will my sister. If you object so strongly go ahead and include the
current guards that are manditory on table saws. They are a far worse idea
than the SawStop.