Bay Area Dave

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

g that's 50 posts!

dave

Leon wrote:

"Doug Miller"

You obviously are not concerned *enough* about your own safety to go out

and
buy one. But you think that the rest of us should be forced to do

something
that _you're_not_willing_to_do_yourself_.

That is yor assumption.. You read a lot into what you read that does not
exist.

I will buy one with my next saw purchase.

It's a free country, all right, but you don't really believe that. If you

did,
you wouldn't be eager to have the government *force* people to buy

products
that they do not want.

Sure I do and Capitolism is alive and well. And SawStop is apparently doing
every thing with in their rights and the law. If you are so opposed to the
setup and method of delivery stop the name calling and do something about
it. Fight the petition and quit whining.

Yes, it is different: automobile safety devices protect me primarily from

the
careless acts of _others_.

That too and them from you.