Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default QUICK!

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 06:29:24 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ytudc2

Maybe someone can find me a buy/trader for my trailered Lincoln. Needs
engine work (frozen.) I believe it has a Continental inline 4. 350A DC
welder. 50' cables, stainless gas tank, beefyMF trailer, truck tires.

What's the beastie worth? I've had it for years and haven't had the
time to restore it. Too many projects. (sound familiar?

I'll take a decent little MIG welder in trade. Swap here in Grants
Pass, OR.

yob tvoyu mat!!!!! Why didnt you tell me you had that years ago? Id
have snagged it in a heart beat!

I think I did, but I was determined (back then) that it was my very
next project. You know how that goes. Come pick 'er up. It's only 660
miles. We can repack the wheel bearings before you go. What size
Millermatic are you trading?

Ive got the Ranger 9 now. Shrug

Someone here will snatch it up.

Gunner