Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Clarke 130EN

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 03:52:20 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Carl
Byrns" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I eyed the NM area and met with Lew before I moved to Oregon. It's
beautiful country with great people (Hi, Lew!), but ABQ was too big a
city for me, and NM too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer, and
too windy most of the time for my tastes.

I live in Central New York- we see -20 in the winter, 100 in the summer and
winds of 60 mph aren't unkown. At least our Guv is good for a laugh.

Gee, all those Democrats and humidity, and you have weather, too? I'm
much happier on the Left Coast, where 15% humidity and a couple inches
of snow (every other year) are the norm. 32 annual inches of rain are
nothing.

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on