Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Lurker comes out

LafayetteJack wrote:
I am fairly new to woodworking. I have been reading this newsgroup for some
time now but this is my first post. I finally finished my first project that
I didn't make out of 1 bys or Plywood. It is made of Maple and Walnut.

Got the idea from Woodsmith magazine.

My only suggestion has to do with the posting of your photo... not with the
quality of your work, which appears excellent. Try to post a smaller jpg. If
you use Windows Explorer, you can right click on the photo name and it will
offer you the option of resizing the picture. At 1280 X1024, I had to scroll
across a 19" screen to see the whole thing. Of course, I could always save the
photo and then double click it and see it in its entirety... but I won't.

I leave it to you instead. Sorry.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com