Leon

Default SawStop files with GPO/CPSC for mandatory use in US

Well Bob, you have a point and I respect your point. You are the first that
has been able to convence me that perhaps I am looking a little too strongly
in my on favor.
In this case, I hope that when and if I am in the market for this product,
it is available and at that point, I will hope it is around by what ever
means.

I again am not trying to force my openions on any one. I am mearely stating
my openion just like every one else. I have taken no steps to encourage the
governmant to become involved.

As far a being a hypocrit... Perhaps if I signed a petition for the backing
of the government to become involved, and then tried to buy a TS with out
the feature through another country. But, untill I actually take action
other than to simply voice my desires and or openion I have every right to
say what I want. Right or wrong.