Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default What the Bible Says About Muhammad

HeyBub wrote:
I love my God and mohammed wrote:
According to the Bible, God said to Moses, on whom be peace: I will
raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will
put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command
him.

"If there appears among you a prophet or a dream-diviner and he gives you a
sign or a portent, saying 'Let us follow and worship another god'... As for
that prophet or dream-diviner, he shall be put to death;" (Deut 13:2-6)

I didn't think Mo was around until after biblical times