Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Sunbeam 3837 Toaster Schematic

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:11:20 -0700 (PDT), Beloved Leader
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Wow, am I behind the times. I figured a toaster was on or off. Wrong.
This one, a fairly recent model, has a circuit board inside. I guess
it accounts for the bread's mood and the room's feng shui to decide
when it should shut off.

It gets a little warm, enough to scare the bread, but not to toast it.
Does anyone know of a schematic for the board? I have to say it's
probably a moot point, as I have an old toaster that runs flawlessly.

Thanks.

Try a patent search:
http://tinyurl.com/2ed9f2
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/res...&search=Search