Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Andy Asberry Andy Asberry is offline

Default New Invetion: "Oops Tape"

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:45:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Mar 13, 6:56 am, "Ivan Vegvary" wrote:
Tape that you can wrap around an electrical connection, then heat shrink,
AFTER you soldered the joint.

I don't know what idiot would need this product. I suppose it would be
useful if you forgot to slip on the heat shrink tubing prior to soldering
wires 1 and 3 of a four wire trailer lighting coupler. Again, only an idiot
would need this.

Quoting the great chess master Edward Lasker, "All the mistakes are out
there waiting to be made".

Ivan Vegvary

If you haven't made this mistake, then you have done bugger all in
actual electronics construction......sorry Ivan, but only God is
perfect and doesn't make mistakes.......

Andrew VK3BFA.

Maybe not but I bet he has questioned using good material on some in
this group.

--Andy Asberry--