Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Clarke 130EN

Larry Jaques wrote:

I eyed the NM area and met with Lew before I moved to Oregon. It's
beautiful country with great people (Hi, Lew!), but ABQ was too big a
city for me, and NM too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer, and
too windy most of the time for my tastes.

Hi, Larry. :-)
Yes it does get a little cool in the winter and a little warm in
the summer ---BUT-- It's a LOT better than PA where I came from. :-)
The wind is a more or less constant companion. As far as big cities
go it is the easiest to get around in that I've seen and that is
quite a few.
...lew...