mp

Default In my exuberance (ok, stupidity) I glued a drawer together without the bottom...

Sooooooo...is there any way to salvage this sucker? It's a light duty
drawer 24 x 19 x 4 1/2". What would be a great way to retain the
bottom? Or isn't there any reasonable way to do that? Aaaarrrgghh! If
I just staple and roo glue a bottom to the bottom edges of the sides,
will that last? I don't mind if the drawer's total height is increased
by 1/4".

Easy.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...abspage=1&ccur
rency=2&SID=

and then route the outside of the back as well. This should completely cut
through the drawer back leaving a slot which you can slide the bottom into.

Size the drawer bottom so that it extends all the way to the back of the
rear slot opening, and nail up through the bottom of the back to secure the
drawer bottom in place.