Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
William Hayes William Hayes is offline

Default If Democrats Had Any Brains...

"flipper" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 17:55:50 GMT, "William Hayes"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message
. ..

f Your statement was false, as I "clearly" explained..
Thats akin to saying the whole dozen eggs is bad becuase one egg is
rotton.
A false statement is a false statement and yours was false.

Maybe. Maybe Not.
The primary isn't over until the fat lady sings.

There is no 'maybe' to it and what 'might' happen in the future is
irrelevant as you made a present tense false statement.

If Obama wins;
If Obama doesn't win, the present tense false statement is going to make
you feel ... bohica.
I don't care, I'm not voting for them, but against them.