Posted to alt.home.repair
Mikepier Mikepier is offline

Default Replacing single light fixture with hi-hats

??? *Why can't you keep the wires and route them thru the box attached
to the recessed light? *Too many wires??

--Jeff

Because the junction box is in the center, and I wanted to put the 4
hi-hats at the corners. So the length of the wires is an issue.
Someone else suggested put an old construction hi-hat in the center,
for a total of 5 hi-hats. At least if I had to get to the junction
box, I could just take out the hi-hat. So I'll have to think about it.
The fan in the center is not a bad idea either.