Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Rec Crafts Politics

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:52:48 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 20:16:52 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus11215 quickly quoth:

On 2008-03-12, Bill wrote:

Since the NG has been taken over by people who have no clue that it is
supposed to be RCM not RCP I shall no longer waste my time parsing
through crap to find a few metalworking related messages. I was going to
ask some questions about a winch truck rigup that I am working on but
there are other places on the net that dont have such a high amount of
politics crap.

There are quite a few people here who put winches on their trucks and
trailers.

Yeah, but we can't talk about it on R.C.Politics, can we?

Yeah, Gunner, the mill is finally out of my pickup bed.

Now what are you doing to use for balast?

Gunner