Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Clarke 130EN

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 03:16:58 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Carl
Byrns" quickly quoth:

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
. ..
"Carl Byrns" writes:

Buy more nozzles- they wear out fairly quickly and will lead to poor
welds.

Not nozzles- I meant contact tips.

I asked about that in this newsgroup before buying the spool -- I live
at the north end of the Chihuahuan desert (Las Cruces, NM

Nice- my uncle lived in Albuquerque and I visited him there. Fell in love
with the high desert.
Would move there in an instant. May do so in the future.

I eyed the NM area and met with Lew before I moved to Oregon. It's
beautiful country with great people (Hi, Lew!), but ABQ was too big a
city for me, and NM too cold in the winter, too hot in the summer, and
too windy most of the time for my tastes.

--
It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.
-- Garrison Keillor