Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Big Phil Big Phil is offline

Default LFR214 Mosfet

On Feb 5, 7:05*pm, "Martin Whybrow"
wrote:
"Jakthehammer" wrote in message

"Martin Whybrow" wrote in message

"Big Phil" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for 4 LFR214 mosfet's for a prject but i'm unable to find
these in this quanity. Places like Newark and Farnel do not stock
them. Places i have tried *want to sell me 75pcs, which is a little
overkill. Can any help me or point me in the right direction?
I'm based in the UK

Rgds

Phil

Phil, are 100% sure about the part number? I suspect you might mean
IFR214
as IFR was a common prefix for International Rectifier Hexfets; can't
find
any data though so either the number's not correct or it's really old.
Can
you substitute something else, assuming you know the specs?
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom

It's neither one, IFR214 is an IC cheap, according to Google:

http://parts.americaii.com/PartDetai...0e29397dee0e69...

LFR214 maybe some odd Europen parts, but since he said it's a MOSFET
(through his eyes), this tells me that it's a 3-pin device, not an IC.

Difficult one to find.

Jack

Sorry, it's still a MOSFET whatever that page says it is!
Martin
--
martindot herewhybrowat herentlworlddot herecom- Hide quoted text -

Many thanks... i managed to find these