Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Sunbeam 3837 Toaster Schematic

"Beloved Leader" wrote in message
Wow, am I behind the times. I figured a toaster was on or off. Wrong.
This one, a fairly recent model, has a circuit board inside. I guess
it accounts for the bread's mood and the room's feng shui to decide
when it should shut off.

It gets a little warm, enough to scare the bread, but not to toast it.
Does anyone know of a schematic for the board? I have to say it's
probably a moot point, as I have an old toaster that runs flawlessly.

Thanks.

You'll never find a schematic for something like that, they're confidential
information. That said, what good would it do? These boards are pretty
simple, just troubleshoot it like anything else, the only thing it's really
good for is the challenge.