Steve

Default Petition Sawstops Directly

"Zach Tomas" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:03:58 -0400, "4 out of 5 dentists" wrote:

I'm thinking of how that guy who invented the intermittent windshield
wiper was ripped off. basically cars didn't have them until his

patent
ran out.

But really now... Should something like that even have received a
patent? Many of cars never had intermittent wipers. So, being of at
least average intelligence, we used one hand to hit the switch every
once in a while.

It is hardly an "invention" to put a delay on it.

-zach

Well then by that reasoning, dusk to dawn lights shouldn't have a patent
because anyone of average intelligence can turn on a light switch.