Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg O Greg O is offline

Default Radial arm saw table clamp

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote in message
Barry Keane wrote:
I have recently come into an older Craftsman RAS without a table or
clamps, which I will be using for 90 degree crosscuts only. Since
the table will have to be rebuilt, I will need new table clamps. Sears
does sell them, but for about $15 each! I was wondering if
anyone knows of a more economical solution, or who else may sell
something similar for less?
Thanks,
Barry K.

I've seen (and plan to use on my son's saw) a simple C clamp with one end
cut off then bolted to the steel undercarriage. Rod

Same here. I bought two cheap "C" clamps, cut off the screw part of the body
and welded it onto a 3/8ths bolt.
Greg