Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Mosaic Tiles

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Have been looking for a particular mosaic tile. Pretty common, I thought.
Various shades of the same colour and white in a random mix. See them
everywhere. But not in green. Blue, yes. Beige, of course. Red, even. Can
get near what I want in faux mosaic from B&Q, but would rather have the
real thing.
Went to one posh showroom in Fulham. Had exactly what I wanted in their
kitchen area - help yourself to a coffee. Not available anymore but we can
do something similar. In glass. Made to order. 300 quid a square metre
plus VAT. Faux suddenly becomes less of an issue...

Serves you right for crossing the river