Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default CEO salaries, Absolutely NO metal content!!!!

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 21:04:58 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

On Mar 9, 5:02*pm, spaco wrote:
Oh. *We all have to eat, too, so why not have recipes on this NG?

Start a "sliding into recession" NG and leave this one to metalworking,
please.

If your reasoning pervades, then maybe ALL NG's should combine into one
on the theory that there's always somebody who might be interested in
whatever someone else might have to say on any subject.

Pete Stanaitis
-----------------------

True..it is off topic but he can preface the title with a big OT and
anyone who has no interest can move on to the next posting.

It is a timely topic that will gather great interest as this Country
slides into a significant recession.

TMT- Hide quoted text -

You are right...recipes have their place...I would preface them with a
big OT of course.

How does one prepare CEOs? I would assume that that there would be
plenty of fat and crap to trim off before cooking and then they would
taste like chicken while giving one plenty of gas.

TMT

You know why there are no recipes for cooking a liberal?
By the time you get em dressed and all the bull**** removed, they
resemble a condom with eyes and are hardly worth the effort putting
them in a pan.

Gunner