Nova

Default Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ------ gKYYCAmC

Frank Ketchum wrote:

wrote in message
Forgive me for using SPAM, but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

Well, I thought you'd all like to know this individuals' name, address,

phone
and SS#. Perhaps you want to give him a call, or send him some 'presents'.
Maybe even update his credit profile, or better yet, pay him a visit!

Have fun in court when this guy sues the hell out of you, dumbass.

It's also a felony. See:

http://www.davismccownlaw.com/articles/a-cda.htm

--
Jack Novak