Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gage Block calculator

Just a thought - how about parts of different materials.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

David R. Birch wrote:
Wes wrote:
There is a gent that has a bunch of metalworking programs on the web,
one of
which is a gage block stack calculation program. Do any of you remember
what his website is address is?

Thanks,

Wes

What I need is a gage block calculator that accounts for the blocks
already missing from the set, like when I have to make two separate
stacks or when someone else got to the set first!

David